With DamnDog’s Under Gear Box, you can stow all your vitals under the seat in front of you with ease. The clever features in this bag, like a hidden passport pocket, make this the best damn duffle you'll ever hold. So, stuff this carry-on with distracting junk to make even the most boring layovers fly by, or pack your iPad, extra sweater and picnic blanket for a day trip to the city.
- Body: Swamp Canvas
- Lining: Lightweight, light-colored, textured lining
- Top Shelf Leather accents
- Riveted reinforcement
- Double stitched stress points
- Hidden passport pocket underneath bag’s base insert
- Pockets: 1 external zippered pocket, 1 internal zippered pocket, 3 internal slip pockets, 2 internal pen sleeve pockets, internal divider
- Carrying Options: Shoulder strap, twin handles
- Large field-mechanic-style top fully unzips so main compartment is easy to stuff
- Webbing strap along back of bag for sliding over wheeled suitcase handle bars
- Fine Print: While the Under Gear Box dimensions are larger than some airlines' "under the seat in front of you" storage guidelines, this bag has successfully traveled around the world on almost every type of plane you can imagine while being stashed "under the seat in front."
- In emergency situations, this bag cannot be used as a flotation device. However a fully stuffed Under Gear Box makes a fine ottoman.
DIMENSIONS: 14" x 7.5" x 15"
LITER CAPACITY: 26